From Fungal Genomics
The following pages do not link to other pages in Fungal Genomics.
Showing below up to 7 results starting with #1.
- Biological pretreatment with a cellobiose dehydrogenase-deficient strain of Trametes versicolor enhances the biofuel potential of canola straw
- Comparative Genomic Analysis of the Thermophilic Biomass-Degrading Fungi Myceliophthora thermophila and Thielavia terrestris
- Curation of characterized glycoside hydrolases of Fungal origin
- Fueling the future with fungal genomics
- Isolation of high-quality total RNA from rumen anaerobic bacteria and fungi, and subsequent detection of glycoside hydrolases
- Snapshot of the eukaryotic gene expression in muskoxen rumen - A metatranscriptomic approach